* Layaway * View larger

* Layaway *

$5.00

Add to wishlist

More info

Sugar Ink Layaway 

4 easy steps to get what you want

1. Add the items you want to your cart.

2.  Add layaway to your order by scrolling to the bottom of this page to answer a few quick questions, click the save button (bottom right corner) then scroll back up to "add to cart."  This layaway listing is the layaway fee.

3. Checkout.  Your cart will automatically adjust to reflect your 15% non-refundable deposit + shipping.  The remaining 85% will be invoiced through Paypal.  

4. Make payments at your convenience within 60 days or by the time the fabric is shipped to us from the printer.  Once your last payment is made your order will be scheduled for shipment.  If your invoice is not paid off by the deadline or if arrangements have not been made, your order will be dropped and your payment will be refunded minus the non-refundable deposit and layaway fee.

Note: Sweet perks points will  be applied after final payment is made.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

2 other products in the same category:

Product customization

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

loader

* required fields